Industrial Water Filters
AMPAC USA offers a complete line of media and multi-media industrial water filter systems for industrial applications, that are specifically designed as per end user requirements and conditions, we build those systems according to water quality conditions including water pre-treatment for applications such as reverse osmosis, ultra filtration, nano filtration, cartridge filtration, deionization.
Filter Media Types:
- Activated Carbon Filter: Specifically designed to eliminate taste, odor and improve clarity of water, activated carbon is also great for removing chlorine and organic contaminants.
- Anthracite Filters: Best for silica removal, the anthracite media filters are also ideal for lighter turbidity applications.
- Calcite Media Filters: Best to adjust pH levels made from calcium carbonate to neutralize acid.
- Filter Ag Plus: Unique deep bed filtration for the reduction of sediment and suspended solids up to 3 micron in size.
- Ion Exchange Water Softener: Best solution to soften water by exchanging the minerals that cause the water to be hard.
- Manganese Green Sand Fiters: Specially processed media for iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulphide removal.
- Multimedia Filters: It consits of multiple layers of the above medias, custom built to operate with very tough water conditions which contains suspended solids such as grit, clay, silt, algae, and other organic matters.