Ampac USA Alkaline Water Store Commercial Reverse Osmosis AP3000-LX-ALK
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: AP3000-LX-ALK
Made in USA
The Ampac USA AP3000-LX-ALK Alkaline Water Store Commercial Reverse Osmosis is a Fully Automated, Fully Equipped Superior Quality Alkaline Drinking Water Purification Reverse Osmosis System, built on an aluminum fully welded skid with an aluminum diamond plate, specifically designed for Water Store Applications.
The Ampac USA AP3000-LX-ALK Water Store Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System contains everything needed to purify and deliver the purified drinking water to the filling or bottling sources,
The Ampac USA AP3000-LX-ALK is capable of producing 4500 Gallons per day of Pure Fresh Drinking Water, and is also equipped with an On-Demand Delivery Pump that can pump up to 26 Gallons per minute to the filling source,
The AP3000-LX-ALK is used in many applications such as water stores, bottling plants, food production, beverage production, pharmaceuticals, and various other applications requiring pure Reverse Osmosis water.
The Alkaline Energy Ceramic Post-Filter is the true alkaline filter. It offers premium quality alkaline water and provides far better results than ordinary alkaline filters. This filter has extended benefits including the increase of the pH of tap water to 10, achieving an Oxidation Reduction Potential of -500mv, emitting far-infrared rays, and producing shorter cluster chains in the water molecule.
The AP3000-LX-ALK Reverse Osmosis System consists of 15 stages as follows:
- Spin-Down Manual Flush Screen Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 25 microns. This pre-filter is clear for visual, cone-shaped that collect the suspended solids at the bottom of the clear housing, once it’s full you can open the valve and all the solids and impurities will drop down to the drain line.
- Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto Regeneration Valve to remove Calcium, Magnesium, Lead and Iron converting Hard Water to Soft Water.
- Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter with Auto Backwash Valve to remove bacteria, contaminants, and impurities for the incoming water source.
- Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Pre-Filter to improve taste, odor, and clarity of the incoming water source.
- Sediment Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 20 microns.
- Carbon Block Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 5 microns.
- Multi-stage Jet Booster R/O Pump to increase the pressure as the next step requires higher feed pressure.
- Low Fouling TFC High Flow Membrane Elements to remove dissolved solids, those TFC membrane elements are designed to consistently, efficiently, and reliably produce pure RO water under 10ppm for consumption as per the Health Department requirement for bottling pure water applications. Then Finally Pure Water is stored in Water Storage Tanks.
- Smart on-Demand Delivery Pump, this pump will re-pressurize the line from the storage tank all the way to the filling station.
- 4" x 20" Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter to improve taste odor and clarity of the purified water.
- 10" x 54" Alkaline Post-Filter include Calcite, Corosex, Alkaline Ceramic Balls, Infra Red Ceramic Balls, Coconut Shell Carbon
- 4" x 10" Big Blue Sediment Post-Filter to eliminate any carbon fines
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer to disinfect the pure water as it is filling the water bottles on the Pure RO Water Outlet
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer to disinfect the pure water as it is filling the water bottles on the Alkaline Water Outlet.
- The AP3000-LX-ALK is also equipped with an Automatic Programmable logic controller (PLC) with an LCD Screen to monitor the whole process. This PLC will give you peace of mind as it is designed to operate and monitor the whole RO System, it is also equipped with a TDS Water Quality Monitor, a Water Temperature Monitor, and an Hour Monitor to count the hours of operations, making simple to service the reverse osmosis.
The AP3000-LX-ALK is also equipped with Stainless Steel / Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges after every stage to facilitate service and troubleshooting.
- Permeate and concentrate (Product & Drain) Flow Meters so the operator can monitor the recovery rate of the membrane elements, as well it has a Recycle Control so you can recover a portion of the wastewater.
- The RO System features a unique design allowing it to be extremely reliable with low maintenance costs. The system is comprised of basic UL/CE Approved electrical components and NSF Approved plumbing components that are readily accessible for easy service and maintenance.
- The System is built upon order allowing our technicians to customize the system to meet the client’s requirements in the most efficient, affordable, and reliable design. Also, the system can be tailored to fit practically any location such as space, door size, etc…
- All our Water Purification Systems are manufactured and fully assembled in the USA with UL/NSF approved components.
- The AP3000-LX-ALK Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System is made with locking wheels allowing it to be easily moved and repositioned during moving, maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- The system comes with a one-year full warranty from Ampac USA to be free from defect and is user-friendly, easy to install, and comes with a complete detailed operation and installation manual to facilitate maintenance, and installation procedures.
- Spin Down Auto Flush Screen Pre-Filter
- Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto Regeneration Valve
- Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter with Auto Backwash Valve
- Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Pre-Filter
- 20" Sediment Pre-Filter
- 20" Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- 4" x 40" Low Fouling TFC High Flow Membrane Elements
- 4" x 40" Fiber Glass Pressure Vessels
- 4" x 20" Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter
- 4"x 10" Sediment Post-Filter
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer on the Pure RO Water Outlet
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer on the Alkaline Water Outlet
- Panel Mount Digital TDS Water Quality Monitor
- Goulds Multi-stage Jet Booster R/O Pump
- Grundfos Smart on-Demand Delivery Pump
- Auto/Manual PLC (Processor) w/Delayed start-up of R/O pump & Auto-Flush
- Stainless Steel / Liquid Filled Pre-Filter Pressure Gauges
- Permeate (Product) Flow Meter
- Concentrate (Waste) Flow Meter
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Valve Control
- John Guest Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Powder Coated Aluminum Welded Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.